CANCER FIGHTING RECIPE: SUPER FOOD
WITH TUALANG HONEY
EASY 3-INGREDIENT CHICKEN WINGS WITH HERBS AND TUALANG HONEY
- 2 pounds frozen chicken wings thawed
- 3 Tablespoons Italian seasoning
- Tualang Honey to taste for serving
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place the chicken wings in a large mixing bowl and add the Italian seasoning. Use your hands to toss the wings and seasoning together until all the wings are coated (this may need to be done in batches depending on the size of your bowl).
- Place the wings on a large non-stick baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake in the oven for 20 to 30 minutes, or until crispy and cooked through (Note: mine were in the oven for 22 minutes on the dot).
- Remove from oven, transfer to a serving platter, and drizzle with tualang honey.
Super Food Mango Pie
Yield: One 9-inch pie
Preparation time: 25 minutes
¾ cup 100% organic certified gluten-free whole oats
¼ cup organic flax seed
¼ cup untoasted almonds
¼ cup untoasted hazelnuts OR macadamia nuts
2 tablespoons organic raw Tualang Honey
2 tablespoons cold pressed coconut oil
1/8 teaspoon pink or sea salt
- Blend all the ingredients except coconut oil and tualang honey in a food processor until finely ground.
- Add coconut oil and honey and pulse blend until it forms into a loose ball.
- In a glass or ceramic pie plate, press the ball of dough into the plate or roll out with a rolling pin and place in the pie plate pinching the edges as you would with a regular pie crust. Put in the freezer while preparing the filling.
- 3 medium organic mangoes peeled and center pit removed
- ¼ cup goji berries
- 3 tablespoons black chia seed
- ½ cup fresh organic raspberries (black or red or both)
- 2 ripe organic bananas
- 1 tablespoon organic Tualang Honey
- 1 tablespoon cold pressed coconut oil
Spices and Garnish:
- ½ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ½ cup untoasted pecans (whole or broken in pieces)
- 1 teaspoon ground Ceylon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
- In a food processor, pulse bananas, ¼ cup mango, goji berries, ¼ cup of raspberries, ¼ cup of the lemon juice, chia, coconut oil, and raw Tualang honey until chunky or smooth according to your preference.
- Pour into the prepared pie crust, levelling it with a spatula.
- Sprinkle pecan pieces on top of this layer.
- Slice remaining mango and drizzle with lemon juice. Layer the slices aesthetically on top of the filling around the pie. Add the remaining raspberries and pecans and sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg. Place in the refrigerator to firm up and meld the flavours.
- Remove pie from refrigerator 30 minutes before serving and slice into eight or ten pieces. Serve at room temperature. Enjoy!